Nha Trang Kitchen brings to you the bold and flavourful foods of Vietnam, using fresh ingredients and home-style cooking.
Run by two Vietnamese girls, Chau & Trang whose families are both from the coastal region of "Nha Trang" in Vietnam have come together to encapsulate the tastes and smells you would find walking through the street food markets in Vietnam with all their bright colours and robust flavours. Using market fresh produce of meats, fish, herbs and salads to give you a distinct taste of the Vietnamese food that they love from recipes passed down from many generations.
Currently operating at the following sites:
- Portobello Green Market, Fri-Sun (on Acklam Road, W10)
- Devonshire Square, 1st week of the month (close to Liverpool Street Station & Aldgate)
- Thomas More Square, every other Weds (Tower Hill)
- St Giles in the Field, every Thurs (behind Tottenham Crt Rd Station)
- St Katherine Docks, every Fri (Tower Hill)
- Acton Central, every Sat (Derwentwater Primary School)
- Bishop's Park, every Sun (off Fulham Palace Rd)
We also cater for private events and parties so why not drop us a line for some more info!